Crowdwave is the most exciting sports-themed casual game company in the market today. With an impressive customer base of pro clients and sponsors, CrowdWave’s mass-participation interactive entertainment system has been played by over 6,000,000 fans. Our patent pending Vision Interactive software allows crowds in stadiums and arenas to compete, co-operate, vote and choose simply by moving. The same games played in-venue will soon be available in enhanced versions for millions of fans on mobile, web and social media.
Summary of the position: A+ Certified technician with a strong hardware/mechanical/installation skill set willing to travel to client sites (US & Canada). Broadcast/Control Room/Concert experience an asset.
- Carry out hardware installations at clients sites
- Proactive troubleshooting of hardware on and off site through remote software
- Clearly communicate and report information to other members of the technical team
- *** Frequent travel throughout US and Canada ***
- Design, perform and document testing of new hardware and software components
- Make recommendations on hardware changes based on testing and research
- Assist in system performance analysis
- Experienced hardware installer
- A+ Certified
- Cable / Fibre Networking
- Excellent Hardware / Electronics skills
- Must be organized, focused, and driven toward established deliverable dates. Strong problem solving and reasoning abilities.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; must be a team player.
- Broadcast (Television/Film), Control Room, Concert experience
- Strong software skills (basic scripting experience a bonus)
- Remote Access experience
Salary: 45,000 – 50,000 online casinoene